Our tours take in some of the most breathtaking landscapes anywhere. But don’t take our word for it - check out these fantastic photos by our guests! Anyone can post photos to one of our groups on Flickr.
Select a group below to view guest photos:
- Ciclismo Classico - Assaggio Toscana
- Ciclismo Classico - Bike across Italy
- Ciclismo Classico - Bike across Italy II (Sea to Sea)
- Ciclismo Classico - Burgundy
- Ciclismo Classico - Greece to Italy
- Ciclismo Classico - La Bella Sicilia
- Ciclismo Classico - Lovely Lofoten
- Ciclismo Classico - Norway: Classic Fjords
- Ciclismo Classico - Piedmont
- Ciclismo Classico - Tour de France
- Ciclismo Classico - Tuscany & Elba
- Ciclismo Classico - Venice to Bologna
- Ciclismo Classico - Vietnam
Sharing your photos with the Ciclismo community
When you upload your photos, they become part of your own photostream, then you can share them with Ciclismo Classico using groups. We've set up groups for all of our trips, plus a couple catch-all groups. A group is a pool of photos with a common theme, such as photos taken by people during a Ciclismo Classico Bike Across Italy trip. All the Ciclismo Classico groups are listed below.
Here's how to get started:
- If you're new to Flickr, you'll need to set up an account. Since Flickr is run by Yahoo, you use a Yahoo ID to log in to Flickr. You can set up your account here.
- Go to the group page for your trip - you can search for groups on the Flickr Groups page, or follow a link from our full list of groups
- Click the link "Join this group" and confirm on the next screen
- Next, you'll see the group pool of photos; click "Add photos or video" and select photos from your photostream to share
- Also: You'll need to make sure that each of these photos is available for anyone to see (not just friends or family)
- That's all there is to it!
You can search for groups with the terms "Ciclismo Classico" or the name of your trip.
You can also add photos individually by clicking the "Send to group" button on one of your photo pages.