Whatever flavor of rider you are, there are levels of trip that will match your taste. From easy ambling shorter days on our Savor & Sip trips, to higher mileage, climbing-and-descend-and-repeat Grand Journeys, there’s a Ciclismo trip that will match your skill to a tee.
All routes provide unrivaled scenery and outstanding cultural experiences no matter what level you choose: that’s our mission and claim to fame—to be your gracious, gregarious, and expert host on the world’s best rides. That’s because they’ve been carefully designed from scratch by our founder Lauren and our exuberant local experts. You’ll find trips here offered by no one else but la casa di Ciclismo Classico. We promise.
Here’s how we classify all of our trips to help make it easier for you to choose the right one for you. If you’re unsure, our trip consultants will be happy to talk through it with you!
If you indicate what level of trips you're most interested in, this site can tailor the content to suit your interests. Choose a level here
You've already indicated that you're most interested in All trips. Change here, so the content on our site is being tailored to your level.
- You’re new to biking, or you just want to take it easy with lots of stops to take pictures and explore and no one hurrying you along. Expect a leisurely pace over generally flat terrain. Average distance per day: 18-35 miles.
- You’re not a fanatical rider, but you exercise regularly and enjoy a leisurely day’s spin on your bike. You might want to graduate to “intermediate” one day, or not. The pace is relaxed but the terrain gently rolling, more ups and downs, more vistas and valleys than Easy tours. Average distance per day: 35-45 miles.
- You’re active on your days off, and recreational biking might even be your weekend sport of choice. You love to ride and it shows in your endurance and strength. A steady but active pace, with opportunities to push yourself and some challenging climbs, with great descents over rolling terrain. Average distance per day: 40-50 miles.
- You crave vigorous pacing, challenging climbs and thrilling descents. You covet longer mileage with lots of hills and descents varying terrain, and a mountain pass or two only makes it better. Average distance per day: 45+ miles.
- If you have kids under 16, we have great options for you! With fewer hotel changes, easier biking and wheels for all ages, we've got your ideal active family holiday. Average distance per day: 20–30 miles.